ALL SHORT COURSES
WILL BE CONDUCTED ON
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2015
FROM 9AM TO 5PM
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge base, improve your job skills, brush up on telemetry concepts, or just learn something new about telemetry?
As part of the goals of the IFT and ITC to stimulate the technical growth and further education in the field of telemetry, the conference offers an extensive short course program for attendees at the conference. These courses are taught by outstanding telemetry professionals and cover a wide range of topics. This is a great opportunity to meet your mandatory training requirements and to expand your horizons.
All attendees will be provided a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Short Courses Available as of 2016:
- ADVANCED MODULATION & DEMODULATION TECHNIQUES FOR TELEMETRY
- BASICS OF AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENTATION
- BASIC SIGNALS AND MODULATION
- BASIC SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
- FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROWAVES AND RF
- iNET TELEMETRIC NETWORKS
- INTRODUCTION TO ANALYZING ETHERNET DATA
- IRIG 106-15 CHAPTER 7 PACKET TELEMETRY DOWNLINK BASIS AND IMPLEMENTATION FUNDAMENTALS
- PRINCIPLES AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE IRIG 106-15 CHAPTER 10 DIGITAL RECORDING STANDARD
- SPECTRUM AND SIGNAL ANALYSIS
- TELEMETRY FOR HIGH-LATENCY, ERROR-PRONE NETWORKS
- TELEMETRY OVER IP
These courses fill up quickly, so be sure to include your course selection with your early registration in June.
Course registration is not available at this time.
We will send out an email alert when the information is available. Make sure you are signed up for our email alerts on the left menu.